We interviewed our amazing vet tech Rebekah so that we all could learn a little more about her!
• Where are you originally from?
I was born in Lawton, Oklahoma.
• How long have you been in the area?
I live in Maytown, Pa and have been here for 20 years.
• How long have you been at the Hospital?
I’ve been working here since May 2012.
• Where did you/do you go to school?
The Art Institute of York, Pa for Graphic Design.
• At what point in your life did you realize that you had such a deep connection with pets?
I’ve always knew that I wanted to work with animals.
• List your pets and names throughout the years (including childhood ones):
Dogs – Dawn, Hershey, Sadie, Misty, Duke, Buddy
Cats – Casey, Smokey, Pumpkin, Bella, Sophie, Chloe
Rabbit – Dusty
• What kind of food do you feed your pets?
• What is your favorite movie?
You’ve Got Mail
• What kind of music do you like?
Eclectic taste; folk, indie, classic rock, country, classical etc
• What was the last book that you read?
• What is your favorite TV show?
• Where was your last vacation?
Ocean City, NJ
• What is your favorite restaurant?
• Describe your perfect sandwich
Sweet bologna and cheese
• If you could meet with anyone in the world, who would it be?
• Which is your favorite sport’s team?